Ever wonder why you tend to always sleep on your left side? Maybe it’s because when you do, you are receiving one of these 13 health benefits.
- Helps in proper digestion after meals.
- It prevents snoring.
- Pregnant women get the advantage of better blood circulation, flowing of blood to uterus, foetus and kidneys.
- It helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes.
- Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily.
- Liver and kidneys work better.
- Smooth bowel movements.
- Gives relief to people having back and neck pain.
- Prevent acidity and heartburn.
- It has positive impact on brain.
- Fat gets digested easily.
- Prevents fatigue during morning.
- It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to Ayurveda.
If your sleeping to your right, may be time to sleep on your left.
To healthier sleep…