Photo Credit: wallpapers.skins.be
Let’s think about all of those hours we spend
• meal prepping,
• eating healthy, and
• making every effort to live a fit life.
It all adds up to feeling stronger, accomplished, prepared, and it builds confidence.
Would you believe that these things also add up to BETTER SEX? Well, believe it!
Here are 5 ways being FIT leads to a better time between the sheets!
1. You’re Focused And Fierce!
Do you ever start to play around with your partner?
Maybe they are nibbling on your neck or starting to undress you, and BAM – you find yourself thinking about the laundry that needs to be done or a deadline at work?
Exercise naturally helps your mind and body stay in sync, so the more you do it, the better your brain will become at quieting down, whether it be a sweat sesh in the gym OR in the bedroom!
2. Awesome Arousal!
Studies have shown that women who frequently exercise become aroused more quickly and orgasm faster, and more intensely.
Try comparing how you feel after completing a 5k and how you feel kissing your partner. Both of these activities cause excitement.
When we get excited, blood surges to all of the “right” parts of our bodies.
So, umm yea, let’s go hit the gym!
3. Boost That Libido
When we lift or do cardio, our bodies produce higher levels of growth hormones and testosterone.
The more we exercise:
• the more fit we are,
• the higher our libido will be,
• which results in an increased sex drive!
• Plus, exercise decreases will decrease stress and more than likely stop you from
turning down sex due to lack of desire.
4. Ahhhh! – Sensitivity Is Increased.
No, you are not going to start crying during sex.
The fact is that the tissue that forms the clitoris has EIGHT THOUSAND NERVE FIBERS that extend up to your pelvic area, and yes, your vaginal walls.
It has been found that physical activity was able to get a woman’s body ready for sexual activity by making her more sensitive to the touch, increasing her arousal.
5. How’s Your Lung Capacity?
Try learning how to control your breathing.
• Breathe together with your partner, creating a larger build-up.
This will intensify pleasure for both of you.
• During high-intensity interval training, focus on your breathing because it will increase your lung capacity, which will ensure that you will be able to vocalize your gratification during sex, and during the closing act!
So, the next time you feel like skipping a lift session, a cycle class, or a run in the park, think twice, because it may just hinder your climax in the bedroom.