Photo Credit: www.onemags.com
As if you needed another reason to have sex, Huffington Post decided to outline 5 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Husband Every Night, but with busy schedules and crying kids, it could be tough getting in the mood and even harder trying to keep up with it every night.
Good news! There are simple, healthy diet changes you can make that will help you get in the mood… and keep you slim.
When most people think of food aphrodisiacs, oysters definitely come to mind, but some studies show this is actually a myth and shows little to no effect on libido.
Hold off on the oysters and reach for these bad boys instead:
• Watermelon. As a summertime favorite, watermelon is 92% water…okay so that isn’t news, but, did you know that the other 2% is made of nutrients that contain Viagra-like effects? Yep, it’s true.
• Pine Nuts. They can increase blood flow, especially to your nether regions.
• Peaches. Peaches are great for increasing female libido….maybe that’s where the combination of peaches and cream came from….
• Ginger. Found mostly in Chinese cuisine, ginger is an excellent libido booster.
• Broccoli. Perfect for increasing female libido too, broccoli also increases blood circulation.
• Figs. Unless you’re trying to get pregnant, watch out for the power of figs. They stimulate fertility and enhance the secretion of hormones that put you in the mood.
If you decided to combine all of these libido boosters into a healthy dinner and dessert, there’s no doubt that you’ll be feeling randy in no time.
One last thing to note, it’s also important to avoid eating mood killers like
• processed foods
• baked goods (sorry, no cake for dessert), and
These have both been linked to low sex drives which in turn, equals no fun.
Turn your nutrition plan around and WATCH OUT for… deliciously positive results!