Are you concerned with the quality of water you are drinking? The rest of America Is.
A new Gallup poll shows that 63 percent of people now say that they worry “a great deal” about drinking water pollution; this figure stood at 55 percent just two years ago. Meanwhile, 57 percent of those polled said they are also concerned about the pollution of bodies of water like lakes, rivers and reservoirs. This number exceeds that of those who say they are concerned about environmental issues like climate change, plant and animal extinction, air pollution, and tropical rain forest loss. This marks the highest levels of concern for water pollution to be noted in the yearly Gallup environmental poll since 2011. – Natural News
We have a right to be concerned, based on recent studies.
- The supply of drinking water for 6 million plus Americans’ have high concentration of PFASs, which have been linked to cancer, obesity, and hormone disruption.
- 75% of our drinking water contains carcinogen hexavlent chromium.
- A majority of municipal water supplies that were tested had high concentration of toxic heavy medal.
Some cities like Flint, Michigan with major quality issues are taking initiative and replacing their contaminated water pipes. A project costing $87 million, but won’t be finished till 2020.
For now, if you can afford it, you may want to get your own water filtration system at home. There are also more affordable solutions like Tura Pitcher if you can’t afford a full water filtration system.
What is Tura Pitcher?
Tura Pitcher is water filtration pitcher that;
- Transforms water into a hydrogen-rich, antioxidant fountain of energy!
- Removes bad taste and odors
- Helps you feel, function, and look younger by turning back the clocks in your cells