WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Sweet potatoes are a nutritional powerhouse, loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as beta-carotene, magnesium, and potassium.
- This is a quick, healthy, and inexpensive alternative to your typically calorie dense pizza recipe.
This is the perfect post workout pizza recipe you have to try immediately! Loaded with healthy fats, protein, and vitamins this one packs a punch and it tastes incredible as well! The best thing with this recipe is that it allows you to customize it any way you want according to your nutritional needs. So, the next time you’re craving a pizza recipe, turn to this healthy alternative!
- 1 medium cooked Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup of Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup of Buckwheat Flour (or Oat Flour or Quinoa Flour)
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour (or a combination of unflavored Casein and ground Almonds)
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170 C).
- Blend all ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into two cake pans, or make one crust at a time. Use either silicone cake pans or greased regular ones.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- Add toppings to taste and nutrition needs.
- Broil pizzas for about 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the edges have browned.