WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- There are many different tools out on the market to choose from; it’s not about finding the best product, it’s about picking the product that is best for your practice.
- Natural fitness provides eco-friendly products for environmentally-conscious yogis.
- There are varying degrees of flexibility in terms of material that a yoga strap might be made out of; some are more malleable and offer more movement, others are firmer and offer more stability and support.
- There are different options for closures at the end of yoga straps: two options are either a metal fashion belt loop with two hoops, or a plastic closure with a metal end for easier loop threading.
- All straps are typically a standard 6ft long; if you want a shorter strap, making your own is a great option.
When it comes to adding to your yoga practice, shopping for the right tools can be overwhelming. There are so many options out there, it can be difficult to choose a product that’s right for you. Check out this video to learn about your options when it comes to buying yoga straps and improving your practice (there are even some pointers on how to use your strap near the end). Just remember, it’s not about finding the “best” product, but about recognizing your yoga needs and choosing the product that’s best for you.
- Original Articale Youtube.com, from DDU Reviews: Yoga Straps, August 3, 2015